Did you know that in a regular plastic bottle cleaner, only five percent of the product is concentrated cleaner? The rest is filled with water from local factories and the plastic bottle is rarely used more than once. The Replenish Reusable Bottle System cuts down this environmentally harmful process with a unique design.
By designing a reusable cleaning bottle, the Replenish Reusable Bottle System uses ninety percent less oil, plastic and CO2 emissions. The bottle is fixed with a concentrated pod of cleaner and then filled with local tap water. To mix the two together, one simply has to tip the bottle upside down. When the cleaner runs out, instead of replacing the entire bottle, only a small pod of concentrated cleaner needs to be bought. Now that is eco-friendly.
The Replenish Reusable Bottle System Has the Environment in Mind
1. Reusable Cleaning Bottles - The trend of reusable cleaning bottles offers an opportunity for innovative packaging solutions and reducing plastic waste.
2. Concentrated Cleaner Pods - The trend of concentrated cleaner pods creates an opportunity for companies to develop convenient refill options and reduce the amount of packaging waste.
3. Eco-friendly Cleaning Solutions - The trend of eco-friendly cleaning solutions opens up opportunities for the development of sustainable cleaning products and practices.
1. Cleaning Supplies - The cleaning supplies industry has the opportunity to innovate by offering more sustainable and reusable packaging solutions.
2. Plastics - The plastics industry can explore opportunities to develop more environmentally-friendly materials for packaging and reduce plastic waste.
3. Sustainable Home Products - The sustainable home products industry can capitalize on the trend by designing and manufacturing eco-friendly cleaning products and systems.