The Reid Prebenda GQ Style Germany editorial is featured in the publication's Spring 2012 edition. Captured by the lens of photographer David Slijper, the model sports a wide range of clean cut sportswear styles outfitted by stylist Grant Woolhead.
This stunning classroom shoot is a contemporary and high-end take on classic sportswear. Sleek and sophisticated, Reid is a vision in cool casuals and effortlessly elegant pairings made up of simple lines and sharp silhouettes.
Wearing a slew of designer garments from the likes of Dolce & Gabbana and Calvin Klein Collection among others, the model sports a mostly monochromatic palate of earthy tones along with boldly colored accents. From strong dark hues to softer tones, the texture-filled Reid Prebenda GQ Style Germany editorial sets sail for spring.
The Reid Prebenda GQ Style Germany Shoot is Effortlessly Elegant
1. Contemporary-classroom Shoots - Opportunity to create modern and upscale editorials inspired by classroom aesthetics.
2. Effortless-elegance Pairings - Disruptive innovation in fashion by combining simple lines and sharp silhouettes.
3. Texture-filled Editorials - Focus on incorporating textured fabrics and materials for visually engaging fashion shoots.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore creative concepts for photo shoots and advertising campaigns.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing the essence of classroom aesthetics in their work.
3. Design - Designers can draw inspiration from the effortlessly elegant pairings showcased in the editorial for their collections.