Feeling monotonous lately with the routine chatting(and gossiping) with your friends?How about pulling some prank that will scare the wits out of your friend or friends,take your pick?
Well,here comes CallTheFuture, it lets you pull a prank on your friends by giving this program a time and number to call; you then specify the text to be said, and even what the caller ID should read on the other end, hit Enter and voila!This tool dials the number and a computer voice reads off the text.
You can be creative with whatever you will say,some examples would be the RIAA(that's the Recording Industry Association of America) and your friend's download history(winks..);or you could get this to better use by giving yourself a reminder or giving yourself an excuse to leave a date/family event, etc...
1. Prank Call Services - The rise in popularity of CallTheFuture showcases potential innovation opportunities in developing advanced prank call services with customizable options.
2. Automated Voice Technology - The use of computer-generated voices for phone conversations to read off scripted messages could disrupt the voice recording industry.
3. Personalized Caller ID - The ability to customize the caller ID could disrupt the telecommunications industry by providing additional privacy and security options for users.
1. Entertainment - Prank call services like CallTheFuture could offer innovative entertainment experiences for people looking to engage in harmless mischief with friends.
2. Telecommunications - The use of personalized caller ID technology could present opportunities for telecommunications providers to improve user privacy and security while also improving the overall customer experience.
3. Voice Recording - The increasing use of automated voice technology in prank call services like CallTheFuture could lead to disruptive innovation in the voice recording industry, with potential applications in various fields including medicine, education, and entertainment.