Finally, a stroller that is designed to traverse stairs. The Metrolla Strolla is an awkward high-chair-on-wheels-looking-thingamajig that would also look good in any urban family's foyer (pronounced foy-a). Then again this baby-moving machine from designer, Dan Levin, looks like something off of robot wars or the movie, Beetlejuice.
Implications - The luxury baby market continues its stratospheric growth as expecting parents are sparing no expense on their bundle of joy. This discerning customer base prefers innovative designs that don't scrimp on style, so designers who wish to take advantage of this niche must envision futuristic strollers that improve on previous designs in terms of form, function or both for maximum appeal.
1. Luxury Baby Market - Opportunity for designers to create futuristic strollers that combine innovative designs with style.
2. Stair-traversing Strollers - Designers can tap into the demand for strollers that can easily navigate stairs.
3. Innovative Stroller Designs - Designers can focus on creating strollers that improve on previous designs in terms of form and function.
1. Luxury Baby Products - The luxury baby market presents a lucrative opportunity for designers and manufacturers of high-end baby strollers.
2. Design and Fashion - Designers can collaborate with fashion brands to create stylish, innovative strollers that cater to the discerning customer base.
3. Baby Gear Manufacturing - Manufacturers can invest in research and development to create strollers with innovative features, such as stair-traversing capabilities.