Asbury & Asbury redesigned its 'Perpetual Disappointments Diary,' a realistic notebook that chronicles all of your setbacks and failures, for the new year.
The updated version of the diary features interactive blue 'Monday' stickers -- so if you're having a "case of the Monday's," and it's Wednesday, you can still make note of it. Old favorites such as the weekly demotivational proverbs remain intact, but they are joined with brand-new sections. For instance, there is a helpful log of phrases in different languages (French, Spanish, German, Mandarin), in case you're ever traveling. The log includes useful (read: sad) questions and idioms, such as "Table for one, please" and "Do you have any very cheap wine?"
The new diary also features handy templates, such as 'Apology Notes' and 'Passive-Aggressive Notes,' to deal with any conflict.
The Perpetual Disappointments Diary Features a Hilarious Redesign
1. Realistic Failure Chronicles - Opportunity to create redesigned notebooks that embrace setbacks and failures in a humorous way.
2. Interactive Personalization - Incorporating interactive elements, such as stickers, to allow users to personalize their diaries.
3. Multilingual Travel Support - Including language translations and useful phrases for travelers in a diary format.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry can explore unique and humorous diary designs that appeal to consumers.
2. Personal Development - The personal development industry can incorporate the concept of embracing setbacks and failure as a part of growth and self-improvement.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can create diaries or journals that provide language support and useful phrases for travelers.