British skate brand Palace has unveiled the fourth drop from its highly anticipated Summer 2022 collection. Among a selection of graphic tees, slides, and hoodies, the new drop boasts Y2K-inspired silhouettes like the velour tracksuit.
The tracksuits feature rhinestone Palace branding on the rear and three black, baby blue, and baby pink colorways. The two-piece sets include a zip-up velour jacket and matching bottoms.
Palace also reinvents its ‘Benny’ jacket with three new denim wash options: black, light blue, and dark blue. Vintage monogram designs are seen on Palace-branded logo shirts, and a matching bucket hat arrives in white and navy.
Palace’s fourth drop from the Summer 2022 collection will be available on May 27 via the Palace website and retail locations.
Image Credit: Palace
Palaces Unveils the Fourth Drop from Its Summer 2022 Collection
1. Y2k-inspired Fashion - The Y2K-inspired trend presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to innovate vintage styles with modern twists.
2. Streetwear Collaborations - Partnering with popular streetwear brands can create opportunities to release exclusive collections and reach new audiences.
3. Sustainable Streetwear - Incorporating eco-friendly materials and ethical practices in streetwear manufacturing can address the growing demand for sustainable fashion.
1. Fashion - The Y2K streetwear trend offers an opportunity for fashion brands to explore new styles and revive vintage designs.
2. Retail - Collaborative retail efforts with popular streetwear brands can draw in new customers and generate buzz around exclusive collections.
3. Sustainability - The demand for sustainable fashion presents an opportunity for the streetwear industry to innovate eco-friendly materials and ethical manufacturing practices.