Nike Merveilleux is a football outfit and modern marvel of sustainable fashion designed by Nike for the French Football Federation.
Incredibly, the outfit is made from recycled microfiber polyester that is derived entirely from discarded plastic bottles and organic cotton. In fact, not only is Nike Merveilleux the most eco-friendly line of clothing that Nike has ever produced, but it's also the first entire outfit of any kind to be made from this material. In this way, it is not only a groundbreaking step forward for the eco agenda of the French Football Federation and Nike, but also for environmentally sustainable fashions worldwide. For those looking to get their hands on their own versions of the Nike Merveilleux, the football kit will be made available to regular consumers via Nike's website after February 5th.
Nike Merveilleux is a Football Kit Made from Plastic Bottles
1. Sustainable Fashion - The trend of creating sustainable fashion by using recycled materials is disrupting traditional fashion industry practices.
2. Circular Economy - The trend of designing new products using materials from the circular economy is disrupting traditional linear models of production.
3. Eco-friendly Sportswear - The trend of producing sportswear from recycled materials is disrupting traditional methods of production in the sportswear industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to embrace sustainable materials and production practices to minimize its environmental footprint.
2. Recycling - The recycling industry has the opportunity to develop new technologies and processes to transform waste into new materials for use in fashion and other industries.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry has an opportunity to adopt sustainable materials and production practices to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly sportswear.