While some photographers choose to keep their private life away from the lens, Nico Krijno’s honeymoon is fair game. The talented shutterbug was recently married and he decided to put his skills to good use by documenting his post-wedding vacation.
The honeymoon marks a phase of delight and new discovery with your partner, being the first time you’re able to be truly alone together after the hectic process of planning a wedding. Even if you think you know everything about your significant other, the honeymoon opens the door of exploration and revelation.
Though relationships are transient and ever-evolving, Krijno’s photos will make it easier for him and his wife to cherish this ephemeral period of their relationship. The photos provide a voyeuristic glimpse into one of the most intimate moments a couple can have.
Nico Krijno’s Honeymoon Photography is Super Intimate
1. Intimate Honeymoon Photography - There is an opportunity for professional photographers to expand their services from just wedding photography to also offering intimate honeymoon photography packages.
2. Honeymoon Memory Preservation - There is potential for businesses to offer unique ways to help couples preserve their honeymoon memories, such as custom photo albums or personalized honeymoon memory boxes.
3. Voyeuristic Photography - There is a growing interest in voyeuristic photography which can be tapped into by photographers and businesses in the photography industry.
1. Photography - Professional photographers can expand their services to include intimate honeymoon photography packages.
2. Memory Preservation - Businesses can offer unique ways for couples to preserve their honeymoon memories.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can offer honeymoon photography packages as part of their honeymoon and romance packages.