New Balance is giving football and baseball fans something to cheer about with its latest latest shoe pack, the 'Season Ticket.' The New Balance 'Season Ticket' is comprised of four different shoes, each with a different color scheme representing an MLB or NFL team.
Despite the fact that these shoes weren't badged with any official team logos, sharp-eyed fans should be able to spot which shoes represent which teams. The shoes themselves are a suede version of NB's popular 574 and feature a hologram on the tongue.
Shoes like ones in the 'Season Ticket' pack are a great way for a sports fan to represent their team without having to kill their entire outfit by wearing a jersey or piece of team-branded apparel. I love my jerseys and team shirts as much as the next person, but you can't wear them everywhere and call yourself fashionable with a straight face.
The New Balance Season Ticket Pack Pays Homage to the NFL and MLB
1. Sports-fashion Crossover - Companies can collaborate with sports teams to create hybrid products like the 'Season Ticket' for fans to represent their teams in style.
2. Team-inspired Collections - Creation of collections featuring products inspired by popular sports teams can leverage fan loyalty and generate new revenue streams.
3. Subtle Fan Merchandise - Designing subtle fan merchandise can be a niche area for brands to tap into for fans who want to support their teams but avoid loud, branded apparel.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can collaborate with sports teams and create team-inspired collections to expand their product lines.
2. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies can leverage fan loyalty by creating hybrid products like team-inspired shoes, as seen in the 'Season Ticket' pack.
3. Licensing - Licensing companies can explore opportunities to create subtle fan merchandise, catering to the niche segment of fans who want to support their teams without wearing branded apparel.