The Miguel Vieira Spring/Summer 2014 collection took to the runway stage during ModaLisboa fashion week. The debonair line of menswear highlighted the designer's signature brand of sophisticated garments that included pattern-enriched suiting, fitted trouser cardigan combinations and skinny tie scarf accessories.
Displayed in a palette of mostly pastel turquoise and salmon hues, the Miguel Vieira Spring/Summer 2014 collection embodied a classically elegant aesthetic synonymous with wealth and status.
Whether worn on a private yacht or on the way to one's luxe summer home, this suave collection of menswear if fit for the eccentric billionaire with a flair for vivid fashions. Embracing color and print, the line mixes black and white basics with eye-catching statement pieces that seem to draw attention to their wearer.
Ths Miguel Vieira Spring/Summer 2014 Collection is Debonaire
1. Pattern-enriched Suiting - The use of patterns in suiting provides an opportunity for brands to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Fitted Trouser Cardigan Combinations - Combining fitted trousers with cardigans offers a modern twist to traditional menswear and creates room for innovative designs.
3. Skinny Tie Scarf Accessories - The use of skinny tie scarf accessories presents an opportunity for accessory brands to cater to the fashion-forward gentleman.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating patterns into suiting, creating modern trouser cardigan combinations, and designing skinny tie scarf accessories.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can tap into the suave billionaire aesthetic by offering patterned suiting, fitted trouser cardigan combinations, and high-end skinny tie scarf accessories.
3. Accessory Design - Accessory designers have an opportunity to create unique and trendy skinny tie scarf accessories that complement the debonair style of menswear.