With all of the ladylike, Mad Men-inspired fashions that have been taking over the runways and magazines for the past couple of years, it seems that hippie chic fashions have been in dire need of a revival, and the Marique Schimmel by Nick Dorey for Russh magazine shoot sets out to do just that.
Schimmel, who is originally from the Netherlands, looks gorgeous wearing beaded, retro designs that look like they came straight out of the 1960s. With messy, greasy hair and minimal makeup, Ms. Schimmel looks every bit the hot hippie she is supposed to be. Whether she's decked out in a sequin blazer or head to toe florals, the Marique Schimmel by Nick Dorey for Russh shoot proves that hippie fashions are here to stay.
The Marique Schimmel by Nick Dorey for Russh Shoot is Retro Chic
1. Hippie Fashion Revival - There is an opportunity for brands to tap into the growing demand for hippie-inspired fashion and offer retro, beaded designs with a modern twist.
2. Minimal Makeup Trend - There is an opportunity for makeup and skincare companies to create products that promote a natural, minimal makeup look.
3. Retro-inspired Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to incorporate vintage, 60s-inspired elements into their shoots and create a nostalgic feel.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can capitalize on the resurgence of hippie fashion by creating a line of clothing and accessories that cater to this trend.
2. Cosmetics - Makeup and skincare companies can create products that promote a minimal makeup look, which complements the hippie fashion trend.
3. Photography - Photographers who incorporate retro, 60s-inspired elements into their shoots can capture a unique style that appeals to the nostalgic aspect of the hippie fashion trend.