Korean accessories brand Margesherwood was founded by designers Sungeun Um and Soonyoung Kim in 2016, named after Gwyneth Paltrow’s character Marge Sherwood from ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley.’ The handbag-focused brand has launched a new gender-neutral campaign that is inspired by the “off-duty” lives of party people. The campaign’s highlight is also the brand’s newest silhouette, the ‘PIPING Tote.’
The campaign was shot in various locations in London, notably moving away from the brand’s signature muted aesthetic and opting for a more rebellious and romantic one. The new ‘PIPING Tote’ comes in various shapes and sizes, boasting a new vibrant selection of colors ranging from pastel blue and pink to bright green, beige, and black.
The new Margesherwood collection is available on the brand's dedicated website.
Image Credit: Margesherwood
Korean Brand Margesherwood Releases the New 'PIPING Tote' Handbag
1. Gender-neutral Fashion - Margesherwood's gender-neutral campaign and PIPING Tote handbag release present opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by catering to a wider range of consumers with diverse gender expressions.
2. Romantic Rebellion Aesthetic - The new campaign's departure from the brand's signature muted aesthetic and adoption of a more romantic and rebellious one can inspire disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by offering a new aesthetic for consumers who seek versatile, edgy styles.
3. Vibrant Color Palette - Margesherwood's new PIPING Tote handbag collection showcases beautiful pastel and bright hues that can inspire disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by pushing boundaries with unconventional color palettes and innovative material choices.
1. Fashion - Margesherwood's new gender-neutral campaign and handbag collection present opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by introducing new aesthetics and catering to a wider audience.
2. Accessories - Margesherwood's PIPING Tote handbag collection presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by introducing versatile, stylish handbags that can appeal to diverse consumer preferences.
3. Retail - Margesherwood's new product releases and campaign strategies present opportunities for disruptive innovation in the retail industry by adopting new marketing approaches and appealing to a wider range of consumers.