The Lulu app allows women to rate men they've dated or hooked up with. If a guy has a viable Facebook profile, you could look up the opinion of dozens of other ladies within minutes. Is he the charming, fun-loving dude from your dreams? Or is he a sleazy two-timing dirtbag from hell? Ask around! The app, which is marketed as a private network for girls, operates with the tagline "Share your experiences. Make Smarter Decisions." In other words: No. Scrubs.
In recent weeks, the app has been testing out its latest feature: Truth Bombs. Essentially, it allows guys to anonymously crowdsource women for the answers to questions that are too dumb or contrived to ask out loud. Only one dude is allowed per message thread, so other men can't offer their unsolicited opinions or comments, but any number of women can answer.
The top questions range from "how many guys have you slept with?" to "do women like arms or abs more?" Sounds about right.
The Lulu App Introduces Its Truth Bomb Feature
1. Romantic Crowdsourcing Apps - The Lulu app introduces its Truth Bomb feature.
2. Rating and Reviewing Relationships - The Lulu app allows women to rate men they've dated or hooked up with.
3. Anonymous Crowdsourced Answers - The Truth Bombs feature on the Lulu app enables guys to ask questions to women anonymously.
1. Mobile App Development - There is an opportunity for developers to create more apps that provide rating and reviewing features for relationships.
2. Social Networking - Social networking platforms can integrate crowdsourcing features to gather anonymous answers to questions.
3. Dating and Relationships - The dating and relationships industry could incorporate crowdsourced opinions and feedback to help individuals make more informed decisions.