If you are a man that is constantly stuffing every belonging into unfashionable overstretched jean pockets, the Louis Vuitton 2011 Mens Bag collection will provide a posh place to put those wads of miscellaneous man-trinkets.
The collection was designed using the same essential styles as the women's line like an overnight travel bag, a clutch, a portfolio holder and roomier carryall. Made out of various materials including calf skin, elephant hide, and metallic trimmings and brushed titanium, the bags are anything but feminine fashion (with the exception of the questionable clutch).
So if you are in need of a haute couture way to carry your cell and wallet, grab a Louis Vuitton 2011 Mens Bag and represent cool murse-toting men everywhere.
The Louis Vuitton 2011 Mens Bag Collection is Masculine Couture
1. Masculine Designer Bags - There is a trend towards creating designer bags for men with masculine features and materials, offering opportunities for luxury fashion companies.
2. Gender-neutral Accessories - As gender norms continue to evolve, there is a growing trend towards creating accessories that are suitable for everyone, representing a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands.
3. Multi-functional Bags - There is an increasing trend towards designing bags that serve multiple purposes, such as carrying technology or sporting equipment, allowing for innovation in the sports and technology industries.
1. Luxury Fashion - The trend towards masculine designer bags presents an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to expand their product lines and cater to male consumers.
2. Fashion Retail - The trend towards gender-neutral accessories creates potential for fashion retail businesses to target broader audiences and offer inclusive product lines.
3. Sports Technology - The trend towards multi-functional bags for carrying sports equipment presents an opportunity for innovation in sports technology, such as designing bags with integrated technology features.