It’s the Wonderbra effect for men. Push-up underwear has a specially designed inner structure to enhance the sidepipe look for under-endowed guys. What Wonderbra has done for women, push up underwear will do for men.
The push up underwear was invented by Croatian designer Roland Lodoli who sells them in his store in Zagreb. The boxer briefs have bands around the legs to push up a guy’s package. As the Sun describes, “The briefs have a special pocket inside that thrusts the contents up and out.”
Next up, push up swimwear. Wait, has this guy ever been swimming in cold water? Brings up a whole new topic: “Are you happy to see me, or it that your push up underwear?”
Image Credit: Croatian Times
Lidoli Push-Up Boxer Shorts Help Fake A More Manly Package
1. Men's Pushup Underwear - Push-up underwear with specially designed inner structures to enhance the sidepipe look for under-endowed guys is creating a new niche in men’s lingerie.
2. Push Up Swimwear - The trend of push-up swimwear may emerge as an attractive option for men who desire a more flattering silhouette while taking a dip in the swimming pool or beach.
3. Genderless Lingerie - The concept of genderless lingerie may emerge that could revolutionize the fashion industry, giving both men and women a new intimacy and freedom to wear what they want.
1. Men's Underwear Industry - Manufacturers of men’s underwear industry can leverage this trend to create new products that appeal to men of all sizes, without worrying about insecurities.
2. Swimwear Industry - The swimwear industry can expand its offerings by introducing swimwear items that provide additional support and shape via push-up methods.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has a chance to explore revolutionary designs that would cater to new genderless lingerie, thereby giving both men and women the freedom to express their own individuality.