The Kangaroo Siren smart keypad alarm is a connected security solution for the home that works with the other sensors available from the brand to offer additional protection from intruders.
The keypad works by being plugged in and offering homeowners a dedicated spot to type in their access code to arm or disarm the system. Accompanying Too Tags can also be used by guests to disarm the system with a tap instead of requiring a code to streamline access and prevent administrators from having to create or manage short-term codes.
The Kangaroo Siren smart keypad alarm is priced at $90 and will set off a blaring alarm signal if an intruder is detected to help scare them off instead of taking their time to ransack a living space.
The Kangaroo Siren Sounds the Alarm if an Intruder is Detected
1. Connected Security Solutions - Opportunity to develop innovative smart keypad alarms that work seamlessly with other sensors to enhance home security.
2. Streamlined Access Control - Disruptive potential in creating access control systems that utilize tap-to-disarm tags to simplify user experience and minimize code management.
3. Intruder Deterrent Technology - Potential for creating disruptive alarm systems that utilize blaring signals to scare off intruders and prevent property damage.
1. Home Security - Opportunity for companies to develop advanced security solutions that integrate smart keypad alarms with other home security devices.
2. Access Control - Potential for companies to innovate access control systems that use tap-to-disarm tags for easy and efficient entry management.
3. Alarm Systems - Opportunity to create disruptive alarm systems that utilize blaring signals to effectively deter intruders and protect properties.