From Tom Ford to David Yurman to Largerfeld and Martinique, model Jon Kortajarena's impressive modeling resume begun when he was only 25 years old. For his latest work, Kortajarena was photographed by Liz Collins for Numero Homme magazine.
Styled by Serge Girardi, Jon Kortajarena is seen wearing heavy knit cables, wool coats and hats to emphasize his features and the latest fall trends. The environmental surroundings highlight the rustic nature of 2010's fall fashions, but with Kortajarena in front of the lens, I'm sure many will enjoy the season for more than just the clothing.
Jon Kortajarena Poses for Numero Homme Magazine
1. Rustic Fall Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating sustainable materials and eco-friendly practices into fall fashion.
2. Heavy Knit Cables - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing advanced technologies for creating durable and weather-resistant knitwear.
3. Emphasizing Features with Hats - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating functional yet fashionable hats that enhance and highlight facial features.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by integrating sustainable practices and materials.
2. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry through the development of advanced knitting technologies.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by designing hats that serve both style and functionality.