With Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria currently invading the world of contemporary art, the Middle East is presenting an exciting field for creative fashion photography and art. After featuring exotic Egyptian beauty in the Cairo editorial, we bring you yet another photoshoot that W Magazine recently shot in the Middle East: Istanbul.
However, instead of using local talent, this time professional model Lara Stone was captured by the incredible photography duo of Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The beautiful ancient streets and buildings of Istanbul provide a striking background to the hottest new fashion creations (all in black color) from the likes of Chanel, Prada, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narciso Rodriguez, Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani.
The editorial was styled by fashion guru Alex White.
Istanbul by W Magazine with Lara Stone
1. Middle East Art - The Middle East is presenting an exciting field for creative fashion photography and art.
2. Exotic Beauty - The use of exotic Egyptian beauty and the beautiful ancient streets of Istanbul provide unique opportunities for fashion photography.
3. International Collaboration - The collaboration between international photographers and local fashion talent in the Middle East opens up new avenues for creative expression.
1. Fashion Photography - The Middle East presents a vibrant setting for fashion photography, offering diverse cultural influences and stunning locations.
2. Fashion Design - The incorporation of Middle Eastern aesthetics and multicultural influences in fashion design provides opportunities for innovation and cross-cultural collaborations.
3. Art and Creative Industries - The increasing presence of Middle Eastern art and creative expression in global markets presents economic and cultural opportunities for the region.