INVINCIBLE and New Balance have reunited once again to collaborate with N. HOOLYWOOD, sharing a new iteration of the New Balance ‘1906R’ silhouette called ‘Grey Swan.’ The shoes feature a mixed material construction, including suede and mesh for the base. Additional detailing comes as an orange heel loop, multiple lacing options, toebox embroidery, daisy chain’s on the tongue unit, and hits of orange and grey throughout the outsole and ‘N Lock’ system.
On October 5 at 12:00 a.m. EST, the INVINCIBLE x N.HOOLYWOOD x New Balance M1906RNI 'Grey Swan' will be accessible internationally via raffle registration. On October 8, winners will be contacted and given the opportunity to purchase the sneakers. The new '1906R' iteration is currently priced at $5,680 NTD (approximately $185 USD).
Image Credit: INVINCIBLE
INVINCIBLE, New Balance, and N.HOOLYWOOD Debut a New Collaboration
1. Mixed-material Construction in Footwear - The use of mixed materials such as suede and mesh in footwear is a growing trend, providing innovative design opportunities for fashion companies and manufacturers.
2. Collaborations in Sneaker Design - Collaborations between popular sneaker brands and fashion designers offer new and unique ways to attract customers and create hype around new releases.
3. International Raffle Registrations for Sneaker Releases - Global raffle registrations for sneaker releases are becoming more popular as a way for sneaker brands to create hype and exclusivity for their products.
1. Fashion - The trend of mixed-material construction in footwear provides opportunities for fashion companies to differentiate themselves from competitors and offer innovative design options.
2. Manufacturing - Using mixed materials in footwear presents challenges and opportunities for manufacturers to create new and innovative production processes.
3. Retail - International raffle registrations for sneaker releases create opportunities for retail companies to drive traffic to their stores and offer exclusive access to highly anticipated products.