The North Face and Gucci have collaborated on a new collection of outerwear that is perfect for the upcoming fall and winter months. The collaboration reintroduces fan favorites and archival styles from The North Face’s history, dating back to the 1970s. A variety of classic silhouettes make their return with new kaleidoscopic prints, unique patterns, color blocking, and vibrant hues like vivid yellow, blue, green, and pink.
Standout pieces include a goose feather down padded ‘Siera Parka,’ the ‘Windjammer’ down vest, and the ‘Mountain Parka.’ The collection is comprised of puffer jackets, parkas, vests, windbreakers, and technical pants, making the range suitable for colder temperatures.
The North Face and Gucci’s new ‘Chapter 3’ collection is now available on Gucci’s website.
Image Credit: Gucci
The North Face and Gucci Launch the Outerwear-Focused Chapter 3 Drop
1. Outerwear Collaborations - Collaborations between luxury and technical apparel companies offer opportunities to create unique outerwear collections.
2. Archival-style Revivals - Bringing back iconic styles from previous decades presents opportunities to tap into nostalgia and create new fashion trends.
3. Print and Color Innovation - Experimenting with bright colors and bold prints in technical garments provides opportunities for differentiation and brand recognition.
1. Fashion Apparel - Collaborations between luxury and technical apparel companies offer opportunities to create unique outerwear collections in the fashion industry.
2. Outdoor Gear - Designing functional and stylish outerwear garments presents opportunities to differentiate and innovate within the outdoor gear industry.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Incorporating innovative materials and printing techniques in technical garments provides opportunities for differentiation in the textile manufacturing industry.