Gareth Pugh released his Ready to Wear collection, which was recently featured in Style Magazine. Unfortunately, the ready-to-wear collection is now aging as the show was in Fall 2006. However, I think designs like these are timeless.
Implications - Fashion with unusual imagery and an abstract, macabre aesthetic often redefine what the "norm" in fashion is. With so many eccentric designers, it's considered "cool" to set yourself apart by dressing outrageously. Flashy styles are the perfect way to market a brand's creativity, and it allows them to push the boundaries on designs that can be timeless and memorable. Consumers will have something fresh and exciting to flaunt when they're out on the town in return.
1. Unconventional Fashion - Brands can disrupt the industry by designing collections with unusual imagery and abstract, macabre aesthetics that redefine the norm.
2. Eccentric Designers - Designers can capitalize on the trend of setting oneself apart through outrageous dress and create flashy styles to push boundaries and create memorable, timeless designs.
3. Pushing Boundaries - Designers can push the boundaries of fashion and cultivate creativity in their designs, allowing them to market their brands and offer consumers fresh and exciting options.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take advantage of the demand for unconventional designs and offer collections that push the boundaries of traditional fashion norms.
2. Marketing - Marketing and advertising professionals can leverage the trend of eccentric fashion to create new and memorable campaigns that tap into consumers' desire to set themselves apart.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can create and market products that appeal to consumers who are looking for innovative and creative ways to express themselves, such as fashion accessories and cosmetics.