Jawbone is the company who brings us these brightly-colored Bluetooth 'Earcandy' headsets in the gallery above. While Bluetooth headsets are normally very geeky, these candy-colored ones are very cool--so long as you match your makeup to the earpiece, as the models have done. And as long as you aren’t a manly-man.
Yves Behar designed these vibrant Bluetooth headsets for Jawbone. Behar has given them some equally delicious names like 'Drop Me a Lime,' 'Lilac You Mean It,' 'Frankly Scarlet' and 'Yello!' How do I get paid for coming up with product names? What fun.
Anyway, these Jawbone headsets aren’t just pretty to look at--they're equipped with noise suppression and claim to deliver call clarity that's 5 times better than other headsets.
Jawbone Sweetens Bluetooth Chatting With 'Earcandy' Edition
1. Colorful Bluetooth Headsets - There is a trend towards vibrant and visually appealing Bluetooth headsets, offering an alternative to the traditional geeky designs.
2. Personalized Tech Accessories - Consumers are increasingly seeking tech accessories that can be customized to match their personal style, as seen with these candy-colored headsets.
3. Improved Call Clarity - There is a growing demand for Bluetooth headsets that offer superior call clarity with noise suppression technology.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of offering colorful and personalized Bluetooth headsets to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Mobile Accessories - The mobile accessories industry has an opportunity to develop and market customized Bluetooth headsets that cater to individual style preferences.
3. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies can leverage the demand for Bluetooth headsets with advanced noise suppression technology to offer improved call quality for their customers.