PlayStation capitalizes on our weight and celebrity obsessions in this unusual promotion for their new game 'Fat Princess.'
Celebrities who are notorious for being skinny were transformed into their fat princess versions to promote the new game. This includes Angelina Jolie, Victoria Beckham, Naomi Campbell, Keira Knightley, Amy Winehouse, Paris Hilton, Madonna, and Cheryl Cole.
As for the game itself, the Sun explains, “It pits two hordes of players against each other in a comic medieval battle royale.”
PlayStation Packs Pounds on Celebs for 'Fat Princess'
1. Body Positive Branding - The use of plus-size bodies in advertising and branding as a means of promoting body positivity and acceptance.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Working with celebrities to promote a product or service, especially in unconventional ways, can generate buzz and interest.
3. Gaming Crossovers - Crossovers between different industries, such as gaming and celebrity culture, create unique and exciting promotional opportunities.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can benefit from incorporating fun and unusual celebrity collaborations to generate interest and attract a wider audience.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace body positivity and inclusion by featuring more diverse models in advertising and marketing campaigns.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore unconventional ways to promote products and services, such as crossovers between different mediums and genres.