This Facebook VS Twitter Infographic joins the family of comparison charts that break down the facts concerning the rivaling social media sites. The approach is unique, however, addressing issues such as brand loyalty, age, gender and education distributions and networking power of each. In the rapidly changing world, which has adopted online interaction as the primary form in both personal and professional lives, either site is undoubtedly iconic.
Information from personal profiles such as number of friends and followers are used as indicators of both popularity and marketability in many professions. The still-growing influence of social media on human interaction is undeniable.
Implications - Professionally speaking, staying connected via social media is not an option for both start up and mega corporations, who use the sites to up their profiles and keep both current and prospective customers informed.
The Facebook VS Twitter Infographic Breaks Down Who Uses Each Site
1. Social Media Demographics - Understanding the different metrics and demographics of social media sites can help businesses strategically target their audience.
2. Brand Loyalty - Analyzing the level of brand loyalty between different social media sites can help companies tailor their marketing strategies.
3. Networking Power - Identifying the networking power of each social media site can help businesses leverage the platforms to connect with potential customers and partners.
1. Marketing - Analyzing social media demographics can help marketing professionals target specific audiences.
2. Public Relations - Understanding the brand loyalty of social media users can help PR professionals create effective messaging and campaigns.
3. Sales - Leveraging the networking power of different social media sites can help sales professionals connect with prospective customers and generate leads.