The Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S 2013 collection shimmers. The luxurious line of gowns and cocktail dresses are drizzled in bedazzled accoutrements and translucent underlays.
Elie Saab is a favorite and go-to label for A-list celebrities. There is always at least one Elie Saab gown on the red carpet of award shows and they certainly stand out. The s/s 2013 collection is a contender for Academy Awards best dressed lists. Celeb stylists will be flocking to Elie to claim one of the gorgeous haute couture numbers for their clients. Highlights of the regal and lavish collection include, light pastel floral and glitz embroidered floor-length gowns, nude long-sleeve dresses with bodice framing bedazzle and stunning transparent ballgowns with trickling sequin detailing.
The Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2013 line-up is awe-inspiring and will radiate on the red carpet.
The Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S 2013 Collection Glistens
1. Translucent Fashion - Elie Saab's use of translucent underlays for bedazzled accoutrements in their S/S 2013 collection presents an opportunity for designers to experiment with sheer materials in high-end fashion.
2. Embroidered Couture - The glitz embroidered floor-length gowns in Elie Saab's S/S 2013 collection could inspire a trend in intricately embroidered high-end fashion garments.
3. Bodice-framing Bedazzle - The nude long-sleeve dresses with bodice framing bedazzle in Elie Saab's S/S 2013 collection presents an opportunity for designers to play with bedazzle placements on high-end fashion garments.
1. High-end Fashion - The use of bedazzle and translucent materials in Elie Saab's S/S 2013 collection could inspire high-end fashion designers to experiment with unique materials and patterns.
2. Red Carpet Fashion - Elie Saab's S/S 2013 collection is a strong contender for best dressed lists and could influence the way that red carpet designers approach formalwear.
3. Celebrity Styling - Celeb stylists will be flocking to Elie Saab to claim one of the gorgeous haute couture numbers for their clients, paving a way for a career in celebrity styling for upcoming designers.