For music fans, there are no headphones as tough as the Crossfade LP2.
V-MODA’s new Crossfade LP2 headphones were built to be tough. How tough? It’s MIL-STD-810G military grade approved, which means it can be dropped and stomped on and would work just fine. This also means it can withstand almost any sort of outdoor condition. The cables are even Kevlar reinforced, which is a pretty good indication of just how durable this bad boy is.
On the technical side, the piece has 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers and a V-Port 3D staging “that is energy efficient and capable of recreating the sound of multiple drivers,” according to Ubergizmo. Users can change up the style thanks to the interchangeable ear shields that can also be personally customized.
Check out the video and see just how tough the Crossfade LP2 is.
The Crossfade LP2 Delivers Durability and Great Performance
1. Military Grade Headphones - Opportunity for audio companies to develop durable headphones suitable for outdoor activities or military use.
2. Kevlar Reinforced Headphone Cables - Opportunity to use Kevlar as an ultra-durable material for other consumer electronics with cables such as chargers and USB cords.
3. Interchangeable Personalized Ear Shields - Opportunity for companies to create customizable ear shields and other customizable parts for consumer electronics.
1. Audio Technology - Developing technology for creating durable, high-performance headphones for music fans and military personnel.
2. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturing high-strength products reinforced with durable materials such as Kevlar that can withstand harsh environments and user wear and tear.
3. Personalized Accessories - Creating customizable, interchangeable parts for consumer electronics such as ear shields that showcase personality and customization.