The latest in Doll Kills festival accessories, the Midnight Cowgirl Light Up Hat promotes western aesthetics as well as raver-chic style.
One of this season's must-have accessories, the Midnight Cowgirl Light Up Hat is made of flexible, translucent plastic. The front of the hat features a "Neon Cow Boys" longhorn logo while the interior exhibits an AA battery pack along with a bright EL wire that lines the entire hat. When in idle mode, the hat mirrors the usual plastic cowboy hat. However, when the hat is turned on, this flashy accessory will light up and illuminate its surroundings.
The Midnight Cowgirl Light Up Hat comes with three modes: on, slow strobe and fast strobe.
The Midnight Cowgirl Light Up Hat Boasts Contemporary Western Style
1. Festival Wearables - Combining traditional western aesthetics with modern raver-chic style through light-up hats for the festival season.
2. Flexible Translucent Plastic Fashion - Using innovative materials such as flexible and translucent plastic to create bold and eye-catching fashion accessories.
3. Light-up Apparel - Creating apparel and accessories that incorporate illuminated elements to create a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
1. Fashion Accessories - Opportunities for break-through innovation in the fashion accessories industry, by integrating new materials, electronics and aesthetics.
2. Festival/celebratory Wear - Innovation opportunities in merging festival and celebratory wear for different events through a mix of traditional and futuristic styles.
3. Lighting - Innovative designs utilizing new forms of lighting, such as EL wire and LEDs, to create fashionable light-up apparel and accessories that enhance customer experience.