The Bolstr bag, designed by Cleveland, Ohio native Jay Yoo, is a thin bag that features pockets for all the things that guys carry, from smartphones to laptops to wallets to sunglasses.
This everyday carry bag is designed to carry those items in addition to cameras, headphones, external batteries, notebooks, pens, pocketknives and other guy stuff. The thoughtfully designed backpack contains a plethora of pockets that make life a lot easier for guys on the go. Despite its slim, compact design, the bag still has enough capacity to store a 16-ounce water bottle.
Yoo describes the Bolstr bag's design philosophy as "less-is-more", pointing out that most men would rather not have to "lug around an oversized laptop bag, strap on a fanny pack, or carry some funky man purse, just to accommodate a few more every day carry items".
The Bolstr Bag Has Lots of Pockets and Slots for All Your Guy Stuff
1. Versatile Men's Crossbody Bags - The rise of more versatile and functional crossbody bags that cater to the needs of men and their every day carry items.
2. Minimalist Carry Bag Design - The trend towards more compact and minimalist designs that still provide ample storage for necessary personal items.
3. Integrating Technology Into Everyday Carry Bags - The increasing trend to integrate specialized pockets and compartments to carry technology tools in everyday carry bags.
1. Fashion Accessories - A rising market for men's crossbody bags as they become more functional and versatile.
2. Luggage and Travel - The trend towards compact and versatile carry bags integrated with technology make it a potential game-changer in the luggage and travel industry.
3. Consumer Electronics - The development of crossbody bags with integrated pockets and compartments for everyday e-gadgets can disrupt consumer electronics retail industry.