Bodega has unveiled the second drop of its Spring/Summer 2022 collection with highlights like graphic t-shirts, gym shorts, and lightweight cargo bottoms. The second iteration celebrates the upcoming summer seasons with two standout pieces inspired by basketball fashion: the ‘Mesh Gym Short’ and ‘Nylon Short.’
Embroidered with the Bodega logo, a Velcro stash pocket, and purple mesh lining, the ‘Mesh Gym Short’ reimagines classic basketball shorts. At the same time, the ‘Nylon Short’ features an exuberant orange colorway, split hems, and extra pockets for safekeeping.
Graphic t-shirts like the ‘Cee-Lo Tee,’ ‘Mascot Tee,’ and ‘Sailing Tee’ come in many unique colors and tones, while a 3-piece partnership with Engineered Garments brings souvenir T-shirts in beige, green, and black. The pieces can be paired with Bodega-branded accessories, including the ‘Crystal Ashtray’ and ‘Flowershop Party Pack.’
Image Credit: Bodega
Bodega Unveils the Second Drop In Its Spring/Summer 2022 Collection
1. Summer-ready Leisure Apparel - Apparel brands can create summer-ready clothes that are functional and stylish for leisure activities.
2. Graphic T-shirts - Incorporating unique colors and tones with graphics, graphic T-shirts can be stylish addition to the summer collection this year.
3. Functional and Stylish Shorts - Creating shorts that have extra pockets for safekeeping and split hems can make them more functional and stylish.
1. Fashion and Clothing - Fashion brands can create innovative summer leisure apparel to cater to the market demand and stay ahead of their competitors.
2. Accessories - Creating branded accessories like ashtrays and party packs can enhance the customer experience and brand loyalty.
3. Textile and Fabric Industry - Innovative fabrics like mesh and nylon can be used to create comfortable, lightweight, and stylish summer apparel.