Verdy has teased a series of special edition BLACKPINK merchandise that celebrates the group’s newest album ‘BORN PINK.’ The teaser features a black T-shirt with bold pink text that reads “BORN PINK” across the chest in the designer’s signature font. The shirt features a THEBLACKLABEL logo tag, while the rear boasts a graphic of the album’s tracklist, including fan favorites like “Pink Venom” and “Ready For Love.”
The T-shirt is rumored to be one of the offerings given to guests at the group’s private album listening party on September 14 and was accompanied by a matching tote bag, cap, and badges. BLACKPINK has also already launched a series of merchandise for ‘BORN PINK’ on its official website.
Interested parties can stay informed on the collaboration’s release date by visiting Verdy’s Instagram.
Image Credit: Verdy
Verdy Teases an Upcoming Collaboration with K-Pop Group BLACKPINK
1. Collaborative Merchandise - Exploring opportunities for collaboration between designers and musicians.
2. Exclusive Merchandise - Developing exclusive merchandise for private events and album launches.
3. Fan-inspired Merchandise - Designing merchandise inspired by fan-favorite songs and albums.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can collaborate with musicians for new merchandise lines.
2. Music Industry - Musicians can develop exclusive merchandise for their fans.
3. Merchandising Industry - Companies can design merchandise that reflects fan-favorite songs and albums.