For the Fall '15 Couture season, the Atelier Versace Fall Collection features the softer side of Versace. While fashion fans are so used to a sexy, dark and rebellious line, this couture collection features ethereal looks fit for a fairytale.
Contrary to the 70s rainbow aesthetic that is Versace Fall '15 RTW, Atelier Versace Fall Couture explores the more feminine Versace woman. Riddled with looks fit for evening dressing, this luxurious line features light and airy styles from fluid column dresses to whimsical feathered-out ball gowns.
Creative director Donatella Versace only used the most textured, luminous and delicate fabrics for her latest collection which translated into a yellow embroidered net gown with risque appliques and frayed cuffs on bell sleeved gowns.
The Atelier Versace Fall Couture Line Features Fairy-Friendly Style
1. Ethereal Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating couture lines with a light and airy aesthetic inspired by fairytales.
2. Textured Fabrics - Innovative opportunities lie in exploring the use of textured, luminous, and delicate fabrics in couture creations.
3. Whimsical Ball Gowns - Creating whimsical ball gowns with feathered-out details presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the couture industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the concept of ethereal couture and incorporate it into their collections.
2. Textile - The textile industry can develop new techniques and materials to create more textured and delicate fabrics for couture creations.
3. Eveningwear - The eveningwear industry can embrace the trend of whimsical ball gowns with feathered-out details and create unique designs for special occasions.