StreetX has partnered with Alfreds Apartment to deliver the ‘Country Club Resort’ capsule collection. The special edition range is the second installment of the brand’s golf series, featuring a campaign that captures two bi-coastal gold days in Perth and the Gold Coast. The ‘Country Club Resort’ capsule fuses StreetX’s sporty aesthetic with Alfreds’ premium materials, bringing a new and unique version of the signature argyle pattern to the world of vintage golfing.
Collection highlights include the ‘Six Country Club Cable Knit Polo Shirt,’ the ‘Six Country Club Shorts,’ and the ‘Six Country Club Cord Dad Cap,’ all of which come decorated with the ‘SIX’ logo as their central motif. The StreetX x Alfreds Apartment ‘Country Club Resort’ capsule collection is now available on the StreetX website.
Image Credit: StreetX, Alfreds Apartment
StreetX Taps Alfreds Apartment for the 'Country Club Resort' Capsule
1. Sporty Golf-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can create golf-inspired fashion lines by collaborating with luxury or vintage brands.
2. Campaign-centric Capsule Collections - Making campaign-centric capsule collections is a way for brands to differentiate their products and boost customer engagement.
3. Material Mash-up Capsules - Integrating premium materials into sporty fashion pieces is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage golf-inspired themes to create unique collections that cater to the specific needs of consumers interested in golfing or active lifestyles.
2. Luxury Goods - Golf-inspired fashion is an untapped market for luxury brands looking for new opportunities and offering unique pieces of premium quality with vintage elements.
3. Sports Retail - Sporting goods retailers can capitalize on the trend by partnering with niche or high-end brands to debut golf-inspired products in their stores and online catalogs.