The Ale by Alessandra collection is exactly what people would have expected from top Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio. Showcased on the designer herself, the line is full of bright colors and creative cutouts that has an aesthetic that crosses between tribal and tropical. From one-pieces to bikinis, the Ale by Alessandra collection is chock full of great options for a winter escape or the summer season.
Shot on location at a beach setting, the Ale by Alessandra lookbook focuses as much on the Victoria's Secret Angel's svelte form as it does on the 2015 collection. Of course, when clad in nothing more than slick swimsuits, it's hard not to get distracted by her long limbs, bronzed skin and even her tousled hair.
The Ale by Alessandra Collection is Showcased by the Designer Herself
1. Custom Swimsuit Lines - There is an opportunity to offer customizable options in swimsuit lines to meet the unique needs of customers.
2. Sustainable Swimwear - There is an opening for innovation in producing eco-friendly swimsuits that are reusable and durable for frequent usage.
3. Inclusive Swimwear - There is potential to create swimsuit lines with diverse sizes and shapes options to address the inclusivity needs of different body types.
1. Fashion - Designers and manufacturers can create new innovative designs and ideas to meet the changing demands and trends in the swimsuit industry.
2. Textile - Development of new materials that are environmentally friendly and can withstand frequent usage in the harsh conditions of water bodies would be beneficial.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage technology to create virtual fitting rooms that help customers find the perfect swimsuit without the hassle of multiple trials.