Nike has dipped its signature Air Force 1 silhouette in a series of chocolate-colored shades for the fall season. The shoe boasts ‘Cacao Wow’ tumbled leather uppers that are accentuated by ‘Pale Ivory’ across the Swooshes and heel tabs. The sneakers are crafted using tartan fabrics across the collars and heel counters, while a dark chocolate shade decorates the heel tab embroidery and the tongue tags. A plaid design covers the back half of the shoe, and the unit rests on a ‘Sail’ midsole and caramel outsole.
The new Nike Air Force 1 Lows in the new chocolate brown and plaid colorway arrives in the coming months via Nike and select retailers. The sneakers are expected to retail for $130 USD.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Force 1 Silhouette is Getting a Chocolate Tartan Colorway
1. Chocolate-colored Sneakers - The trend towards chocolate-colored sneakers made with unique materials opens up opportunities for luxury and sustainable shoe brands to create innovative designs.
2. Plaid Design Elements - The use of plaid design elements in footwear opens up opportunities for fashion designers to experiment with new patterns and materials for shoes.
3. Limited-edition Sneakers - The trend towards limited-edition sneaker releases created by big brands like Nike offer opportunities for investment and resale businesses.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can use the trend towards unique fabric selections and colorways to create innovative and sustainable shoe designs.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the use of unique fabrics in footwear to create new and innovative designs.
3. Investment - The shoe investment industry can capitalize on the limited-edition sneaker trend to invest in high-demand shoes that are likely to appreciate in value.