'Wright' is a company based in Nicosia, Cyprus, that offers consumers a number of affordable watches that feature high-end elegant design features. With prices starting at €199 ($218 USD), Wright is able to craft premium timepieces without adding extra costs.
The company seeks to create products that will last consumers a lifetime, constructing each piece with attractive yet durable material. From the 'Noctua' collection comes a series of affordable watches that include an incredibly scratch-resistant crystal case, a custom enamel dial, a custom-engraved back, a brass movement holder and an interchangeable leather strap. Different colorways are marked by the brand with names like the 'Noctua Lustrous,' 'Midnight,' 'Classic' and 'Vintage' -- which each denoting the various leather, metal and face color combinations.
These Affordable Watches Have a Design That Rivals Luxury Brands
1. Affordable Luxury Timepieces - There is a growing trend towards affordable timepieces with high-end design features, offering consumers the look and feel of luxury without the high price tag.
2. Durable and Scratch-resistant Materials - There is a trend towards using durable and scratch-resistant materials in the construction of affordable watches, ensuring longevity and quality for consumers.
3. Customization and Personalization - Consumers are seeking customizable and personalized features in affordable watches, allowing them to create unique timepieces that reflect their individual style and preferences.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can benefit from the trend towards affordable luxury timepieces, offering consumers a wider range of stylish watches at varying price points.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the trend towards affordable luxury timepieces by providing online platforms for consumers to browse and purchase these watches conveniently.
3. Material Manufacturing - The material manufacturing industry has an opportunity to innovate by developing new durable and scratch-resistant materials specifically suited for affordable watch designs.