The Adizero f50 Tattoo Pack is an unabashedly dramatic and eye-catching redesign of the Adizero f50s.
The left and right shoes within the pair features different motifs and colors, and represent the themes of love and hate. The right boot features a menacing skill that emphasizes hatred and power. The left boot features various diverse designs including a rose, symbolizing players' love of the game.
These limited adition Adizero f50 Tattoo Pack offerings are available for purchase at Adidas retail outlets as well as other special retailers.
The shoes are part of Adidas' "There Will Be Haters" campaign, which recognizes that if a soccer player has a lot of haters, especially on social media, it's probably a sign that he's doing something right. Similarly, these striking shoe designs are likely to have some haters but I'm not one of them.
The Adizero f50 Tatoo Pack Features Dramatically Intricate Designs
1. Tattoo-inspired Sportswear - Sportswear companies can explore tattoo-inspired design for their shoe, clothing or accessories line.
2. Personalized Footwear Customization - Companies can offer customers the ability to personalize their shoes with different designs on the left and right foot.
3. Emotion-based Designs - Designers can create sports-themed products with designs based around emotions or feelings, such as love and hate seen in the Adizero f50 Tattoo Pack.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can incorporate tattoo-inspired designs into their footwear, clothing and accessories line to appeal to customers looking for more unique and personalized styles.
2. Athletic Footwear - Companies can offer personalized footwear customization as a new disruptive innovation opportunity in order to attract customers looking to make a statement with their shoes.
3. Sports Marketing - Athletic brands can explore new emotional marketing campaigns in order to connect with customers on a deeper level similar to Adidas' 'There Will Be Haters' campaign.