Jeremy Scott is turning the world of footwear on its head once again with the Adidas GITD JS Wings. As if having a pair of wings on your shoes wasn't a bold enough fashion statement, these shoes also glow in the dark.
Jeremy Scott has collaborated with Adidas on some crazy shoes before, but the Adidas GITD JS Wings just might be his wackiest. Check it out in the gallery above and read below to see other bizarre shoe designs from Jeremy Scott and Adidas.
The Adidas GITD JS Wings Keep Your Shoes Bright at Night
1. Glow-in-the-dark Fashion - The trend of glow-in-the-dark fashion offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the clothing and accessories industry, allowing brands to create unique and eye-catching designs for nighttime wear.
2. Bold Footwear Statements - The trend of making bold statements through footwear provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry, enabling brands to experiment with unconventional designs that capture attention and express individuality.
3. Collaborative Designer Collections - The trend of collaborative designer collections presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry, allowing brands to combine artistic vision and technical expertise to create innovative and boundary-pushing products.
1. Clothing and Accessories - The clothing and accessories industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunities offered by glow-in-the-dark fashion, as it allows for the creation of unique and attention-grabbing nighttime garments and accessories.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry has the potential to capitalize on the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by bold footwear statements, enabling brands to stand out with unconventional shoe designs that make a statement and resonate with consumers.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities through collaborative designer collections, leveraging partnerships with visionary designers to create cutting-edge and boundary-pushing shoe designs.