Photographer Jessica Wetheim and model Kaitlyn Hitsman found heaven on earth when they came together to shoot a bikini editorial. Shot on the beaches of North Shore, Oahu, the exclusive C-Heads project will leave viewers dreaming of pristine white sand, cerulean waters and cloudless blue skies.
Wetheim photographed Hitsman from unique, low-to-the ground angles, making the petite model look larger than life against the picturesque background. Despite the gorgeous scenery, Hitsman definitely takes center stage. Her smokey eye and neutral lip was provided by Kecia Littman, who also styled the model's beachy waves.
As for the bikinis Hitsman wears, they vary from geometric cut-outs to lace trim, but all of them satisfy the seductive vibe that we've come to expect from a bikini editorial.
Kaitlyn Hitsman Sizzles in a Bikini Editorial for C-Heads
1. Low-to-the-ground Angles - Utilizing low-to-the-ground angles in photography can create a larger-than-life effect, making the subject stand out against the background.
2. Seductive Vibe - Incorporating a seductive vibe in bikini editorials can enhance the appeal and captivate the audience.
3. Geometric Cut-outs and Lace Trim - Bikini designs with geometric cut-outs and lace trim are trendy choices that meet the expectations of a seductive bikini editorial.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore the use of low-to-the-ground angles to create visually impactful imagery across various genres.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the seductive vibe showcased in bikini editorials to create captivating campaigns and increase customer engagement.
3. Swimwear - The swimwear industry can incorporate trendy design elements like geometric cut-outs and lace trim to attract customers and stay ahead in the market.