Concierge magazine's World's Sexiest Beaches 2008 list is out. Each of the magazine's reviews include why the beach was chosen, it's 'hookup potential' and a 'privacy rating', amongst other features. Here are some of the best, in no particular order.
1. Lake Nyasa, Mozambique â€" The 9th largest fresh-water lake in the world, with pristine white sand beaches. Privacy is key here and the magazine says the hookup rating is low, â€œunless you count the leopards and elephants in the neighboring Manda Wilderness Preserve.â€
2. Malibu, California â€" â€œWhy Malibu, you ask? Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Pamela Anderson:in swimsuits, â€œdefends Concierge. Enough said.
3. Paros, Greece â€" 13 miles long in the Greek Islands with plenty of smooth sunbathing rocks. Has a high hookup rating and the magazine says privacy is â€œnot applicable as everyone is topless anyhow.â€
4. Lanzarote, Canary Islands â€" A volcanic island 100 miles off the coast of Africa, with your choice of 90 beaches, so if you're looking for privacy, you should be able to find your own private beach.
5. Gotland, Sweden â€" The largest island in the north Baltic Sea, and a favorite of Swedes. Concierge gives Gotland has a hookup rating of â€œa sure thingâ€. Remember, the sun never sets here during the summer months.
6. Krabi, Thailand â€" The area's best beach is â€œPhra Nang (pictured) can only be reached by boat.â€ Limestone spires hundreds of feet high and sea caves set the beach's romantic mood.
7. KaÅŸ, Turkey â€" At Patara Beach you'll find, â€œa crumbling amphitheater, tombs, a Roman temple, and, yes, one helluva nice beach.â€ When the sun goes down the Turkish tourists which flock here like to party.
Check out the whole sizzlin' hot list, and previous year's lists, on the Concierge website.
More Stats +/-
All-Emoji Resturant Menus
Industrial Warehouse Robots
Collaborative Assembly Robots
Goal-Setting Alarm Apps