Known for her signature wrap dress and mesmerizing prints, designer Diane Von Furstenberg has made an iconic name for herself in the fashion industry. The designer has been honored with prestigious titles like President of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) throughout her thirty years of creating classic fashion for women. Having conquered the world of design, she is ready to embark on yet another journey with her new fragrance, 'Diane,' set to be released this fall.
We were lucky enough to catch her during Fashion's Night Out as part of this year's New York Fashion Week where she mingled with fans before heading off to the trendy Meatpacking District.
7 Questions with Diane Von Furstenberg
1. What would you say is the biggest upcoming trend?
I don't know. I don't know about trends...prints. You'll see in my show.
2. Where do you find the motivation to continue designing?
I love what I do.
3. How do you reset to be creative?
Love and nature.
4. Where do you find the endless inspiration for your designs?
I love nature. I'm inspired by nature and by women.
5. What is your favorite look on any woman?
Relaxed and effortlessly chic. My favorite look for a woman is confidence.
6. How would you define cool?
Confidence is everything.
7. What do you predict for the future of fashion?
We always have to keep evolving and searching.
Diane Von Furstenberg, Designer (INTERVIEW)
1,198 clicks in 115 w
More Stats +/-