Even if Photoshop was used for The Edit 'Super Sexy' online editorial, it is not at all surprising that supermodel Claudia Schiffer, who has been in the industry for three decades, is on an anti-aging mission. Armed with good genes and a healthy outlook on life, her youthful exuberance embraced in the photoshoot is infectious.
The Edit 'Super Sexy' online editorial was lensed by photographer Nico. In an interview with Net-a-Porter’s weekly online magazine, the German beauty talked about being shy when first modelling, "If someone talked to me I would go bright red, and I spent the whole time praying that I wasn’t the next person in the pictures, as I hated being the center of attention."
The Edit 'Super Sexy' Online Editorial Stars Claudia Schiffer
1. Anti-aging Beauty Products - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop and market anti-aging products to meet the growing demand of the ageing population.
2. Age-inclusive Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to cater to a wider range of age demographics by featuring older models in their campaigns.
3. Intergenerational Advertising - Opportunity for marketers to showcase diversity by featuring models of different age ranges, and promoting the idea that beauty has no age limit.
1. Beauty - Beauty companies can develop and market anti-aging skincare and makeup products to meet the growing demand for anti-aging solutions.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can target older demographics by featuring more diverse models and creating age-inclusive campaigns that showcase clothing for various age ranges.
3. Advertising - Marketing agencies can work with brands to create intergenerational ad campaigns that promote diversity and inclusion, while challenging traditional beauty standards.