The Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign is interesting for a number of reasons. First of all, it centers around a new form of photography that superimposes other images right into the form of a person's portrait. Second of all, it uses this unique technique to portray the idea of self-confidence and inner creativity.
Showcasing the eyewear label's fall/winter 2012 collection, the Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign definitely appeals to a young fashionable crowd; one that has probably already witnessed and appreciated this current photography fad as well.
Through the use of images such as typewriters, nature and cameras, the Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign shows the many different outlets that individuals use to express themselves. As a result, their eyewear becomes synonymous with that idea.
The Oxydo Tell Your Story Campaign Focuses on Creative Self-Confidence
1. Human-hybrid Photography - The Oxydo Tell Your Story campaign showcases a new form of photography that superimposes images onto a person's portrait, creating a unique visual experience.
2. Self-confidence Marketing - The Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign uses the theme of self-confidence to promote their eyewear, appealing to consumers who value personal expression and creativity.
3. Creative Expression Through Accessories - The Oxydo Tell Your Story campaign highlights how individuals use different outlets, such as typewriters and cameras, to express themselves, positioning eyewear as a symbol of personal style.
1. Eyewear Industry - The Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign presents an opportunity for eyewear companies to explore innovative marketing strategies that focus on showcasing self-confidence and creative expression.
2. Photography Industry - The Oxydo Tell Your Story campaign introduces a new form of photography that combines human portraits with superimposed images, presenting an avenue for photographers to experiment with unique visual concepts.
3. Fashion Industry - The Oxydo Tell Your Story ad campaign targets a young fashionable crowd, emphasizing the importance of eyewear as a fashion accessory that represents personal style and individuality.