‘Little Dolls’ is a photographic art exhibit by Alain DeLoreme in Tokyo. He took his inspiration from advertising photography to create this series of “little dolls.”
If these girls have actually skipped the magic of PhotoShopping then they are haunting in their innocence and beauty. Yet, as one looks at them, the thought of the stereotyping they will face as their lives progress is a fascinating one.
These are excellent photographs that cause a lot of thought, and challenge the western views of what is beautiful.
Haunting Photo Interpretations of Beautiful Children
1. Photographic Art Exhibits - Opportunity for artists to create unique and thought-provoking photographs that challenge societal norms of beauty.
2. Innocence and Beauty in Photography - Potential to capture the haunting and innocent beauty of subjects through photography, creating a unique and captivating visual experience.
3. The Influence of Advertising Photography - Chance for artists to draw inspiration from advertising photography and create innovative and eye-catching artworks.
1. Art Galleries - Opportunity for art galleries to showcase unique and thought-provoking photographic artworks that challenge societal beauty standards.
2. Fashion and Beauty - Potential for fashion and beauty industries to embrace and promote the idea of innocence and unique beauty in their campaigns and products.
3. Photography Equipment - Chance for photography equipment manufacturers to promote their products as tools for capturing haunting and captivating images that challenge societal norms.