Appealing to pop culture and bilingual speakers, the Leo Burnett for DIRECTV ads are sure to speak to a wide audience. Using popular, well-known figures with simple and direct modifications in their appearance, the ads are clear in their message even without the included captioning.
Promoting DIRECTV’s ability to provide customers with their favorite movies in any language they want, the iconic images of the figures are modified to a specific culture. The Darth Vader ad has incorporated a Japanese emperor-like head piece along with the classic mask. Appealing to movie lovers and multilingual people, the Leo Burnett for DIRECTV ads are clear enough even for those who speak very little English.
With such iconic movies as Star Wars and V for Vendetta, the Leo Burnett for DIRECTV ads will most definitely speak to a large audience.
The Leo Burnett for DIRECTV Ads are a Reinvention of Classic Films
1. Cultural Modification Ads - Using cultural modifications of pop culture figures in advertising to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Multilingual Advertising - Creating advertisements that capitalize on the ability to provide content in multiple languages to appeal to a diverse audience.
3. Iconic Character Advertising - Utilizing recognizable characters from classic films to evoke nostalgia and garner attention in advertising campaigns.
1. Entertainment Industry - Incorporating iconic movie figures in advertising campaigns to promote merchandise and upcoming releases.
2. Streaming Services - Capitalizing on the ability to provide content in different languages to draw in a larger audience and increase subscriptions.
3. Marketing and Advertising Agencies - The use of iconic figures with cultural modifications presents opportunities for unique and creative advertising campaigns.