An innovative firm named Enviu has developed the world’s first energy generating dance floor as part of their Sustainable Dance Club.
Producing and consuming in a responsible manner are no longer reserved for a small group. Enviu – innovators in sustainability - and Döll - studio for the art of building - have developed the Sustainable Dance Club together. An attractive way of clubbing combined with a low impact on the environment. Soon you can generate energy while dancing and flush the toilet with rainwater. The color of the walls changes as a reaction to the heat without any energy use and you can drink a biological beer at the water basin on the ‘relax roof’. These are just a few examples of what the Sustainable Dance Club can entail.
The program of The Critical Mass has been compiled by the bookers of CrimeJazz and Sound Architecture with the best soul, funk and electro. Enjoy the visuals of Urbi et Orbi and the innovative design of Döll. Be surprised by the culinary theatre of Mischa van Teeffelen. Customize your clothing by the honest fashion brand Kuyichi. Drink a responsible beer from the province of Limburg. Pick Oké fruit in The Garden of Delight with TruusTrendy and dance in the light of the energy efficient LED-wand from Philips. Be a part of The Critical Mass!
A Sustainable Dance Club
1. Energy-generating Dance Floors - Innovative new opportunities for eco-friendly partying could arise with the introduction of the world's first energy-generating dance floor
2. Sustainable Nightlife - The Sustainable Dance Club model could be replicated in other parts of the local entertainment industry, leading the way for sustainable solutions in nightlife
3. Eco-friendly Technologies - The integration of sustainable technologies such as rainwater flushing, LED lighting, and energy recovery could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the green technology industry
1. Nightlife - Nightlife industries have the potential to join the sustainable movement by replicating the Sustainable Dance Club model
2. Sustainability Consulting - The emergence of eco-friendly nightclubs and events calls for an opportunity for sustainability consulting firms to promote sustainability in the entertainment industry
3. Green Technology - Companies that specialize in eco-friendly technologies such as LED lighting, rainwater management, energy recovery, etc., could have a disruptive innovation opportunity by partnering with the sustainable nightlife industry