As the second part of the dystopian Blockbuster trilogy known as the Hunger Games quickly approaches, Trend Hunter takes a look at some of the awesome artwork and tribute pieces that are being made in anticipation of the Catching Fire release.
Those who are intense fans of any type of entertainment know that the ways you can show your devotion for your favorite production are nearly limitless, and this list will certainly attest to that. Courtney Scharf collects these productions that sees fans mixing creativity with fashionable style in order to make these terrific tributes.
From darling dsytopian manicure instructions to viral Honest Trailer parodies that mock the ridiculous moments of the first film’s plot, these tributes are a great way to usher in the Catching Fire release.
Courtney Scharf Preps Viewers for the Hunger Games Catching Fire Release
1. Dystopian-themed Artwork - Opportunity for artists to create dystopian-themed artwork inspired by popular franchises like Hunger Games.
2. Creative Fan Tributes - Innovation potential for fans to express their devotion to favorite productions through creative and fashionable tributes.
3. Humorous Parodies - Opportunity for filmmakers and content creators to produce humorous parodies mocking popular dystopian films like the Hunger Games series.
1. Art and Design - Artists can capitalize on the trend by creating dystopian-themed artwork and selling it to passionate fans.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion brands can collaborate with fans to create merchandise and accessories inspired by the dystopian genre.
3. Film and Entertainment - Filmmakers and content creators have the opportunity to produce humorous parodies that cater to fans of dystopian films.