Leave it to Lady Gaga to have a designer butt-inspired Mugler bag created for her by a long-time friend and Creative Director of Thierry Mugler, Nicola Formichetti.
The bag is supposed to look like the posterior of the popular outlandish singer and is set to be unveiled at the Paris Fashion Week SS'13 show. Lady Gaga and Formichetti are old friends and Gaga is considered to be the designers muse. Gaga even sports a lot of Mugler creations in the Born This Way, Paparazzi and Telephone music videos and has even modeled on the runway for the line since 2010.
The bag is a bright gold snake skin styled hand bag that is accented by black leather. I however, do not see the resemblance.
The Lady Gaga Butt-Inspired Mugler Bag Hit Shelves Soon
1. Celebrity-inspired Accessories - The creation of a butt-inspired handbag for Lady Gaga could spark a trend in celebrities inspiring accessory designs.
2. Outrageous Handbag Designs - The Mugler bag's unusual design could lead to a trend of more outlandish and unconventional handbag designs.
3. Muse-inspired Fashion - The close relationship between Lady Gaga and Nicola Formichetti could inspire more designers to create collections inspired by their muses.
1. Fashion Accessories - The creation of the Mugler bag shows potential for innovation and differentiation in the fashion accessory industry.
2. Celebrity Fashion - Celebrities have the power to influence fashion trends and this could be leveraged by designers to appeal to a wider audience.
3. Luxury Handbags - The Mugler handbag's luxurious materials and design could inspire more designers to explore luxury handbag production and marketing.