'Be Unreasonable With Me' is the organization's "unofficial" theme song, which was performed live in Spain, according to thei rblog. The Unreasonable Institute, even if you judge it by its name, does what lots of people deem "crazy" or perhaps even "unacceptable" or worse (?), "off brand" with social entrepreneurship at large. However, this is what makes them and the entrepreneurs that they support as successful as they are.
"Two of the Semester at Sea students, Conor Ryan and Michael Davis, were inspired by the Unreasonable presence on the ship and wrote this song," they wrote on their blog about 'Be Unreasonable With Me.' "We were blown away and when we docked in Barcelone for our culminating event, Conor and Michael took center stage and received a standing ovation for their performance."
'Be Unreasonable With Me' is the Institute's Unofficial Tune
1. Social Entrepreneurship - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating business models that prioritize social impact alongside profit.
2. Unconventional Approaches - Disruptive innovation opportunities in challenging traditional norms and pushing boundaries in social entrepreneurship.
3. Youth Empowerment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in supporting and amplifying the voices of young entrepreneurs in the social entrepreneurship space.
1. Nonprofit Organizations - Disruptive innovation opportunities in reimagining the nonprofit sector to embrace more entrepreneurial approaches in addressing social challenges.
2. Music Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in leveraging music as a tool for driving social change and promoting social entrepreneurship.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating social entrepreneurship education and empowerment programs into school curricula.