Of course they are necessary at large public events, but nobody likes the sight and smell of great banks of port-a-potties. The 2P Portable Restroom concept aims to reduce the numbers of rented cubicles for the sake of freeing up a bit of field, cutting costs and decreasing wait times for available washrooms.
Kevin Cheng's Red Dot Design Award entry can perform as suggested above by permitting two people to use each stall at the same time. The idea may at first sound awkward and off-putting, but the spatial solution is really quite clever.
Each 2P Portable Restroom incorporates an open urinal on the external back wall. When installed in rows, the Johnny-on-the-spots create a screen for men's privacy when emptying their bladders.
2P Portable Restroom Accommodates More Festival Attendees More Efficiently
1. Dual-usage Outhouses - Creating outhouses that can accommodate multiple users simultaneously.
2. Cost-efficient Restrooms - Developing portable restrooms that reduce rental costs and wait times.
3. Innovative Spatial Solutions - Exploring creative ways to maximize space utilization in restroom designs.
1. Event Management - Providing portable restrooms that can accommodate a higher number of users at large public events.
2. Sanitation Services - Offering cost-effective restroom solutions for outdoor venues and temporary installations.
3. Architecture and Design - Integrating innovative spatial solutions into restroom designs to optimize space efficiency.