Oxygen spas for dogs, elephants that paint and chihuaha urinals. Today we hunt, humanization of pets.
10. A soup kitchen for pets opened in Berlin after animal lovers realized the credit crunch also affected our four-legged friends.
9. non-credit crunched canines can enjoy luxuries like doggie couture from Charming Pet Products, or a trip to the oxygen spas in Tokyo.
8. Why have a boring white cat when you can have a whiskered piece of art? People are painting their felines like skeletons, patriotic flags, and giraffes.
7. Don’t worry dog lovers, there’s paint for your pooch too! Now you can customize your own canine canvas.
6. Ding-Dong! These paw-shaped Pet Chimes are doorbells which allow your furry friends to let you know when it’s time to kick inside
5. This dog calendar images what it would be like to have Jack Russels as housekeepers. I’d have mine scrub the toilet!
4. On Sparky’s birthday, take him to Doggy Style Deli West. The Edmonton dog restaurant serves German Shepherd Pie, Cheesy Chihuahua Pizza, and for dessert, cakes with wiener candles!
3. There’s now a variety human food for pet, including organic dog treats, vitamins for dogs, wine for dogs and Doggie beer.
2. Doggy Urinals are the ultimate must-have for the modern Chihuahua. Fire hydrants are so last decade, just ask Paris!
1. A tie between online dating for dogs, and Gang Dos Bichos, a love hotel in Sao Paula Brazil. For just $41, your dog and his mate can enjoy air conditioned room with romantic music, suggestive films and a heard shaped mirror on the ceiling.
Video of the day: Animals lip-syncing and playing instruments.
This episode was brought to you by Alpha Dog PR.
Doggie Beer? Love Hotels for Dogs? (HD Launch)
43,606 clicks in 225 w
More Stats +/-